|Registration Type||Early Bird Registration|
(1 Dec 2021 – 30 Jun 2022)
(1 – 15 Jul 2022)
|Thai Student (Onsite)||3,500 THB||3,745 THB||4,000 THB||4,280 THB|
|Thai General (Onsite)||5,000 THB||5,350 THB||5,500 THB||5,885 THB|
|Overseas (Online)||1,200 THB||1,500 THB|
|Overseas (Onsite)||6,000 THB||6,500 THB|
Remarks: For participants, who require the receipts issued in the name of the individual, have to pay registration fee included 7% VAT .
Full registration fee for onsite meeting includes:
• Lunches and refreshments during event days
To be eligible for the student rate; please provide us a copy of your student card with registration number via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to after completing online registration.
• 1% withholding tax has been exempted, as BIOTEC, NSTDA is a government organization.
• In case of credit card payment, please note that
– Debit cards and credit cards for organization are not accepted
– Not to press the submit button a second time for payments
– If you already made the payment, you will receive a payment confirmation email once the transaction is completed. This may take up to 1 week since Bangkok Bank will need to make some additional checks before accepting the payment.
• In case of wire transfer payment, the registration fee is NOT included the money transfer fee charged by the intermittent bank and recipient bank, please note that
– A scanned copy of the local or international transfer receipt must be indicated the exact name of the registrants and e-mail to email@example.com.
– If you already made the payment, you will receive a payment confirmation email once the transaction is completed. This may take up to 2-3 weeks since Bangkok Bank will need to make some additional checks before accepting the payment.
• Please note that the registration is completed when payment has been processed.
• Please note that the date on the receipt will be the date that we have received the payment.
• A conference invitation letter will be automatically issued when the payment is completed and can be downloaded through your account.
Payment method: The payment system will open on 1 May 2022.
1. Online credit card payment
2. Wire transfer: Please make bank transfers payable to: (To be announced)
Cancellation and refund policy:
1. Any cancellation MUST be received by making request in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org via e-mail on 30 April 2022 or before the deadline stipulated, a 50% refund will be given.
2. Requests for cancellations received after 30 April 2022 NO refund will be given.
3. If a registrant is unable to attend the meeting for any reason, he/she may substitute, by arrangement with registrar, someone else from the same institute/organization. Notification must be received by the meeting secretariat in writing via e-mail.
4. Receipt will be given to registrant as an e-Reciept via e-mail.
5. Refund will be made after 30 April 2022.
“Please note that the costs incurred by making an international wire transfer will be deducted from the total amount refund”