|Registration Type||Early Bird Registration|
(1 Dec 2021 – 15 Jul 2022)
(16 – 22 Jul 2022, Onsite)
|Thai Student||3,500 THB||3,745 THB||4,000 THB||4,280 THB|
|Thai General||5,000 THB||5,350 THB||5,500 THB||5,885 THB|
|Overseas||200 USD||250 USD|
|Thai Student||2,500 THB||2,675 THB||3,000 THB||3,210 THB|
|Thai General||3,000 THB||3,210 THB||3,500 THB||3,745 THB|
|Overseas||100 USD||150 USD|
Remarks: For Thai participants, who require the receipts issued in the name of the individual, have to pay registration fee included 7% VAT .
Full registration fee for onsite meeting includes:
• Lunches and refreshments during event days
To be eligible for the student rate; please provide us a copy of your student card with registration number via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org after completing online registration.
1. 1% withholding tax has been exempted, as BIOTEC, NSTDA is a government organization.
2. In case of credit card payment, please note that
- Debit cards and credit cards for organization are not accepted
- Not to press the submit button a second time for payments
- If you already made the payment, you will receive a payment confirmation email once the transaction is completed.
This may take up to 1 week since Bangkok Bank will need to make some additional checks before accepting the payment.
3. In case of wire transfer payment, please note that
- The registration fee is NOT included the money transfer fee charged by the intermittent bank and recipient bank.
- A scanned copy of the local or international transfer receipt must be indicated the exact name of the registrants and e-mail to email@example.com.
- If you already made the payment, you will receive a payment confirmation email once the transaction is completed. This may take up to 2-3 weeks since Bangkok Bank will need to make some additional checks before accepting the payment.
4. Please note that the registration is completed when payment has been processed.
5. Please note that the date on the receipt will be the date that we have received the payment.
6. A conference invitation letter will be automatically issued when the payment is completed and can be downloaded through your account.
Payment method: The payment system is now open.
1. Online credit card payment
2. Wire transfer: Please make bank transfers payable to:
- Bank name: Bangkok Bank
- Bank code: 080
- Saving account name: National Science and Technology Development Agency
- Account no: 080-0-000010
- Branch name: Thailand Science Park
- Branch address: 111 Phahonyothin Road, Khlong Nueng, Khlong Luang, Pathum Thani 12120 Thailand
- SWIFT code: BKKBTHBK
Cancellation and refund policy:
1. Any cancellation MUST be received by making request in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org via e-mail on 15 May 2022 or before the deadline stipulated, a 50% refund will be given.
2. Requests for cancellations received after 15 May 2022 NO refund will be given.
3. If a registrant is unable to attend the meeting for any reason, he/she may substitute, by arrangement with registrar, someone else from the same institute/organization. Notification must be received by the meeting secretariat in writing via e-mail.
4. Receipt will be given to registrant as an e-Receipt via e-mail.
5. Refund will be made after 15 May 2022.
“Please note that the costs incurred by making an international wire transfer will be deducted from the total amount refund”