Thailand Science Park Convention Center
“The Thailand Science Park Convention Center (TSPCC)” is located at Thailand Science Park (TSP), the country’s first science park established in 2006 by the Ministry of Science and Technology and is under the management of the National Science and Technology Development Agency (NSTDA), Ministry of Higher Education, Science, Research and Innovation (MHESI). In response to the growing demand for scientific exhibition venues, TSPCC provides a wide range of services that cater to exhibition and seminar functions. TSPCC has a total floor area of 30,000 square meters that can be adapted for any type of function such as trade shows capable of handling more than 4,000 people to seminars and workshops.
The first and second floors has a total area of 2,480 square meters that can be utilize for organizing world-class meetings, international conferences, special events, and upscale exhibitions.
The third and fourth floors include a sophisticated 376-seat theater-style auditorium, small and medium-sized multipurpose meeting rooms, computer training rooms, reception rooms and 61-seat boardroom.
Public transportation to the venue:
• Air-conditioned bus routes
– No. 29 (Bangkok Railway Station – Thammasat University, Rangsit)
– No. 39 (Grand Palace – Thammasat University, Rangsit)
– No. 510 (Victory Monument – Thammasat University, Rangsit – Thai Market)
• Air-conditioned van routes
– No. 118 (Mo Chit BTS Sky Train Station – Thammasat University, Rangsit)
– No. 85 (Victory Monument – Thammasat University, Rangsit)
• TAXI and Grab car
You can use Grab car to go outside or to the city center. Please go to https://www.grab.com/th/en/transport/car/ to download the application.